BRUNCH | FUNDRAISER
We will all need rejuvination after the holidays. What better way to do it, than having an elegant breakfast with friends, and learning some new things for the new year? And, it’s all for a good cause — raising funds for college scholarships!
- Learn how to Contour Your Makeup for Special Occasions
- Learn how to better manage your Finances in 2016
- Learn the latest Line Dances from a professional Dance Instructor
- Learn the new Fashion Trends for Spring 2016
- Visit our Nail Painting Station and have your nails painted Tiffany Blue
- Win Raffle Prizes
- Receive Party Favors
- Find out more about becoming one of our volunteer ramp models at our Spring Luncheon and Fashion Show in April 2016.
“OH, MY. I DON’T HAVE A THING TO WEAR!”
Problem solved! Just put on a black dress, a small tiara, and some pearls. You could win a prize as the best ‘Holly Golightly’ look-alike!
WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS?
Significant others are also invited. After all, you’ll need a dancing partner! Guys can come dressed as the handsome ‘Paul Varjack.’ It’s retro ’60s, folks.
To reserve a table, and purchase tickets, you can use any of the following options:
- Purchase online through EventBrite. Click HERE
- Or, send us a note on our CONTACT form and we’ll ship a ticket out to you.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! And, please save the dates for our other upcoming scholarship fundraising events: